Translate

Monday, February 27, 2012

70 in February? BRING IT!

Growing up in Southern California near the beach meant plenty of warm weather and outdoor time. Being outdoors meant running, playing, biking, skating... everything I still love to do! Perhaps that's why I am still a warm weather runner to this day. Warm weather boost the spirits, whether you know it or not--no pun intended. Now, don't get angry, you die-hard snow peeps. Plenty of cold weather exercise to be had. But just for fun, take a look at what Science Daily had to say about my beautiful sunshine...

Warm weather boosts mood, broadens the mind

QUESTION: Is the GYM enough for you, or do you, like me, need your OUTDOOR fitness fix?

For me, heat is akin to passion: it's time to move, it's time to enjoy, it's time to live!

QUOTE of the DAY: 
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

POWER WORD of the DAY: HEAT!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment