Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

WHY am I so Happy??

Ok, so I'm running along my neighborhood path today, panting as I take a rather steep hill which quickly made me realize just how important it is to NOT get out of your fitness routine even for a short time, when I realize that despite that tough hill, I really am just SO HAPPY. Not the ha, ha isn't this fun kind of happy. But the deep sense of well being kind of happy where you feel just plain grateful to be alive to experience this incredible world! And part of that is just the pure exhilaration of breaking that sweat however you like to do it! Check this out:

Exercise Makes You Happy! Proven Scientific Fact!

  QUOTE of the DAY: 

Against the grain should be a way of life
 What's worth the price is always worth the fight
 Every second counts 'cause there's no second try
So live like you're never living twice
Don't take the free ride in your own life
  - Nickelback

 POWER WORD of the DAY: CHOOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment